Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just My Luck!

So this week has been a killer! With wrapping up the last week of school for the students, our annual campus christmas party, buying gifts for secret santas, a birthday party for a friend, I am so pooped!

So this week I missed my Friday TurboFire workout due to said, Christmas party and Birthday party. I crammed it in yesterday feeling much better about the fact that for the next 2 weeks, I get to workout on my own terms. No students, no super early mornings, no rushed breakfasts. Not to mention, I get to try out my gift exchange goodies. My friends and coworkers know me well. Anything fitness and I am happy.

My Secret Santa, our school coach, surprised me with a Nike running headband/earwarmer and a Under Armour loose fit/short sleeve tech tee. She did a great job! I had been complaining that needed an earwarmer in for our cold weather days (60F) Haha. Now if I can only get my boyfriend to replace my running gloves which he decided to use as gloves for when he golfs....

My students tickled me pink, buy picking up my not so subtle hints on loving snowmen for Christmas. They gifted me with some uber cute holiday treats. A snowman cake platter and knife, snowman candles. I made thier day by giving them a surprise "It's Vacation Time" party. Pizza, juice, chips and all. We watched Despicable Me to cap off the long first half of the year. It truely was a treat to us all. Some how I managed to keep my room spic n span so I could jet as soon as our christmas party was over.

I am working on my 2011 Race Schedule and Goals keep an eye for that post next!

No comments:

Post a Comment