Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holdiay Weekend

This weekend we had our first Holiday Party at our great friend Kayla and Balde's. It was so much fun. We had a potluck dinner and everyone brought thier specialty side. I made a Creamy Chili Corn Casserole a recipe which I hijacked from my coworker Layla and some Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffin another recipe I stole last year from our school nurse Sandra. I'll add the recipe for the Chili Corn Casserole at the end.



We really had to squeeze in a for a group photo op. I am on the far right

The day before all the ladies got together to make some sweet treats below are the sugar cookies I decorated. I especially love my gingerbread bikini girl!


While searching and updating my Christmas list for my honey, I decided to catch up on one of my favorite bloggers. Danica aka the Chic Runner Danica writes a great running blog, funny, insightful and informative. She is awesome all around girl. I would meet her one day. Not to mention get goodies for review company products.

Well, I entered one of Danica's giveaways for Punk Rock Racing by responding with a holiday tradition. She had posted the winners and there was a Jennifer. I'm thinking what are the chances THAT Jennifer being me. We turns out it WAS me. The link opened up my blog! I am stoked I won the Punk Rock Racing Hat :)


I'll leave you all with one of our final crazy pictures after a couple glasses of wine or whatever we were drinking this is the result. It was a great, great night. I can't wait till next year's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment