Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm having an affair....

We have been together through thick and thin. They have seen me sweaty, at times in tears, and on a rare occasion bloody. Since we started this whirlwind romance, I now feel strong, sexy and powerful. We have made some fantastic memories together and there will be many more to come. No one understands me like they do, I know that whenever I have had a bad day I can home and everthing will be a million times better after we spend some time together.

I just cant hide how I feel anymore so I must confess, that I am having an affair with.... my running shoes.

It's amazing how something as small (for me sz 9 not small) as shoes can make someone else feel like a million bucks.

So here's my question: Do you have an affair with your shoes? And do you replace your shoes every 500 miles as recommended?

No comments:

Post a Comment