Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Challenge Week 2

Ok so I have already broken one of my challenges. I seriously wanted to cry! Last Monday, my car decided to take a major poo on me. I had a blow out on my way home from work. I pulled over, somehow managed to jack up my car, got out the spare and the crowbar before someone pulled over and did the hard work for me. Major thanks to all the other chivilrous men who drove on in thier trusty steeds, while I lay stranded on the side of the road. Ok sob story over, well not quite, when I got to the tire store they told me I needed ALL new tires or I would probably have another blowout soon. By the time I got out of the tire store it was to dark to go out. I was soooooo angry, drained and stressed. :(

I will still strive to complete the 1000 mile challenge!

Monday: 0 miles
Tuesday: 3.08 miles
Wednesday: 4.59 miles
Thursday: 2.36 miles
Friday: 3 miles*
Saturday: 1 mile*
Sunday: 1 mile*

unless noted with a * all distances are courtesy of my Garmin Forerunner 110. I forgot my Garmin the other days or it needed to be charged.

Total miles for week 2
15.03 miles down
955.79 miles to go

No comments:

Post a Comment