Sunday, January 23, 2011

Challenge Week 3

I am slowly hacking aways at this massive goal. I really need to kick it into gear if I plan on running the Borderfest Half Marathon. I have an 8 mile run on schedule for tomorrow. By the looks of it, knocking out 40 miles this week is the plan, guess its time to stop screwing around.

I think I need to take my workout clothes to work so as soon as I get home I can take off.... It gets dark too soon and even with my new headlight I'm still hesitant about running in the dark. I'm afraid El Cucuy is going to get me. Thanks, Mom. I'll be forever scarred with stories of the Boogyman lurking around in the night.

Monday: 6.01 miles
Tuesday: 5.01 miles
Wednesay: 2.38 miles
Thursday: 2 miles */ Xtrain- Rev Abs
Friday: 0 miles/XTrain - RevAbs
Saturday: 3.16 miles (5K/PR) :D
Sunday: 0 miles

Unless noted with a * all distances ar courtesy of my Garmin Forerunner 110. I either forgot my Garmin or needed to charge it.

Total Miles for Week 3
18.56 miles down
937.23 miles to go

-Happy Running

No comments:

Post a Comment