Sunday, January 30, 2011

Challenge Week 4

HOLY MOLY! I almost ran 100 miles this month! Plus, I am now officially registered to run The Borderfest Half Marathon March 6th, so I'll be attempting to tackle one of my Fitness Goals for 2011 - Run a half marathon in under 2:00 hours.

On another note somehow I didnt realize I got paid yesterday, so all that window shopping I was doing the past two days (eyeing those awesome nike running shorts, tops and gu) was for nothing! Academy, just wait till tomorrow you can have my hard earned money then.

Monday: 8.01 miles
Tuesday: 6.03 miles
Wednesay: 0 miles
Thursday: 3.47 miles Xtrain- Rev Abs
Friday: XTrain - TurboFire HIIT 15/RevAbs
Saturday: 6.2 miles* (10K/PR) :D
Sunday: 9.02 miles

Unless noted with a * all distances ar courtesy of my Garmin Forerunner 110. I either forgot my Garmin or needed to charge it.

Total Miles for Week 4
32.73 miles down
904.5 miles to go
95.5 miles - Month of January

No comments:

Post a Comment