Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Chapter in My Life

I can't believe the Rock N Roll Marathon is only 8 days away! I dont think it will really sink in that I am going to tackle 26.2. miles until I am in my corral and waiting to cross the start line to begin the race. It will mark a new chapter in my life. The chapter where if I can accomplish this I can accomplish anything.



This experience, being a part of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training, has been phenomenal. Its hard to believe that in June, I was just a regular recreational runner with no driving force and now I have this urge to be part of something bigger than me. Knowing that I raised money for thier cause and will be making a difference in the lives of other is overwhelming. I know the season will be wrapping up with the culmination of crossing that finish line and my emotions will be running rampant. I have met some amazing people and made some great and long lasting friendships.


I don't want this "high" of being part of something larger than me to end with the season, and with that I have chosen to be part of Team Beachbody's army of independent coaches with the mission to help people help themselves lead more rewarding lives. I know I can do this, I will do this.


Be on the look out for my Rock N Roll San Antonio race recap and pictures. I can't wait!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment