Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fitness Goals for 2011

Ok, I know most people wait until New Years to state goals/fitness goals for the year but for me its now or never. why wait!? I guess for some people New Year's Day shows the promise of a having a clean slate. Well, I look at it this way every day is a new day! Everyday you can wipe your slate clean.

If any of my friends would have told me, you will lose 15 lbs, raise $2,600 to help cure cancer, run a marathon, and make 20 new friends sometime at the start of 2010. I would've ask what planet are you from. This past year has been a blessing in disguise, I have met some amazing people in the real world and online friends who have pushed me to be a better more healthy me. And it couldn't have come at a better time in my life. I feel like this is going to be a permanent change in my life

These are my fitness goals for 2011!
  • Run a 1/2 marathon in under 2:00 hrs. (my 1/2 split at RNRSA was 2:06)
  • Run a marathon in less than 4:30.
  • Become a TurboKick and PIYO instructor
  • Get a six pack... (totally possible)
  • Share my passion for health, fitness, and RUNNING with as many people as possible!




The picture on the far left is Jamie Eason, I'd love to have a body like this, and without a doubt it will be the result of hard work. The picture on the right is me! Forgive my grotty look. I just finished Insanity Core Cardio and Resistance. It was so intense even after completing an entire round earlier in the year, every workout gets me winded. Let's be honest, I'm like a baby crying by the end. Oh, and I wont have a top half like her without some "enhancements" I wasn't blessed by the bosom goddesses.

I guess, its safe to say I got bitten by the "endurnace" bug. I am already looking into doing an Ironman 70.3.... That will be one to accomplish by the end of 2012. :)

Some think I've taking crazy pills, I assure you I thought they were Smarties. I'll keep you posted on reaching my fitness goals! I know I can make them a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment